To create a visually accurate journey through the Bible as a resource for teaching all ages – available for free download by anyone, anywhere at any time.
The core team of volunteers at FreeBibleimages is:
- John Horncastle (Chairman)
- Mike Tierney (Finance)
- Alan Bird (Database)
- Rob Burn (Legal)
- Paul Thompson (Production)
- Gill Thompson (Editorial)
Tim Wilson and Paul Carter do the Photoshop work. Our website is developed by David Gosnell, at Goznet Systems.
- These resources are free for teaching purposes – no strings attached.
- We give you the pictures but you provide the words. A Bible reference and story planner are there to help you.
- We try our best to make the images as accurate as possible.
- These resources are for everyone, everywhere for all time.
FreeBibleimages – our story so far ...
It began with six Christians: redundant, retired or ill.
Little guys with a big idea – to create the Bible in images.
We wanted to provide a totally free resource – but how could we fund it?
We took the first step of faith – facing personal set-backs, bereavement and ongoing challenges. If you want to know more, click here to read a blog article about our story so far.
This is your story too ...
So far ... people in over 230 countries are downloading sets of Bible story images in their thousands.
You can download from our photos section where we attempt to create images as though someone with a digital camera had been there at the time. There are also image captures from film and video of Bible events.